Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Welcome to www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk, the website for Compare Travel Market Limited Registered. Compare Travel Marked Limited is a UK registered limited company. Registered address: 246A High street, Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom BR1 1PQ, Company no: 07477069. These Terms and Conditions of use may be changed in the future without further notice. Your continued use of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk for products, services or otherwise.
All website materials, including, without limitation, the www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk logo, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © 2011 Compare Travel Market Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Compare Travel Marked Limited or the respective copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk for personal, non-commercial and informational use only; provided that you may not, without the permission of Compare Travel Market Limited or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish or post any materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the materials or (c) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
Licenses and Site Access
Compare Travel Market grants you a limited licence to make personal use only of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk Such grant does not include, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods. The right to use www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk name or product name without Compare Travel Market Limited express written consent. You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, there are sometimes interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Compare Travel Market Limited, and Compare Travel Market Limited shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. In spite of Compare Travel Market’s efforts to keep www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk accessible continuously, www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk may be unavailable from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Compare Travel Market Limited, access to www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
In using www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk , you agree:
1. not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk , or any service, system resource, account, server or network connected to or accessible through www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk or affiliated or linked websites;
2. not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk or affiliated or linked websites;
3. not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
4. not to use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from Compare Travel Market Limited , or create or use a false identity on www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk ;
5. not to transmit through or on www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings.
6. not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk or portions of www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk that are restricted from general access.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Personal Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling out forms in relation to our site
www.comparetravelmarket.co.uk (our website). The information provided by you at the time of registering on our website, If you subscribe to any of our services, post information or request further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· Any customer surveys that we use for research purposes, the surveys are optional if to be completed by the customer.
· We may keep a record of correspondence.
· Any details of transactions you carry out through our site and of fulfillment of requests and searches.
· We do collect details of visits to our website and resources that you Access.
IP Addresses And Cookies
· We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
· We may collect information from your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
· For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.